Автор: Lonely Planet
Название: Lonely Planet Southwest USA`s Best Trips
ISBN: 1786573458 ISBN-13(EAN): 9781786573452
Издательство: Lonely Planet
Цена: 15480 T
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's Southwest USA's Best Trips. Featuring 32 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can take in the immensity of the Grand Canyon, soak up the beauty of Sedona along Highway 89A, and stop off in Moab for some biking or rafting, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road
Inside Lonely Planet's Southwest USA's Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - 116 easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers Arizona, Route 66, the Grand Canyon, Sedona, New Mexico, Taos, Jemez Mountains, Texas, Hill Country, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Zion National Park, Bryce National Park and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Southwest USA's Best Trips is perfect for exploring Southwest USA in the classic American way - by road trip
Planning a Southwest USA trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's Southwest USA guide, our most comprehensive guide to Southwest USA, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
Looking for a guide focused on a specific Texas city? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Austin and Pocket Las Vegas, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.